Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Positive Posts on Comedy Twitter? Is That Even Possible?

In the name of the moon, i will eat you!


I love comedy. I even wanted to be (and get told to be still) a standup comedian as a child. I can't write jokes, it's not gonna happen. But I spend a lot of time reading and appreciating and thinking about the medium of comedy on social media. Tumblr, twitter, and especially vine, invented all kinds of formats for jokes and have been used so creatively in order to make some really funny stuff. There's also, of course, like with any comedy medium, a lot of horrible hateful trash. So I'd like to showcase my favorite funny twitter (aside from Rana's) out there right now.

Da Share Z0ne's account, formed in September 2015, is run by a skeleton named Admin who shares mostly pictures with metal \m/ imagery and captions about their life. We don't know who Admin really is but I choose to believe they are really just a single skeleton and I hope to stick with that for the rest of my life. Not yet blog debuted Collective member Lala is my actual girlfriend and of course #1 on my "ideal man" list but after her, Pentagon's E'dawn, and fictional evil robot bear Monokuma, Admin is a solid #4. Da Motha F*cking Share Z0ne has lots of relatable posts about depression and anxiety, office work struggles, weed, and horniness. Other than mental illness, I don't relate to the rest but Admin's humor and pain comes off as so human, or post-human, that regardless of the subject you can get into it.

In addition to posts about the really garbage aspects of life, Admin makes some really uplifting, totally inclusive, supportive posts. Check out some NICE @$$ POSTS!


Hey Dipshit
There is a big difference in how a $15 bra and a $50 bra will
perform. A quality bra will fit more comfortably from the
minute you put it on, provide all-dat support and will hold
its appearance over many wearings and washings.
Avoid wearing the same bra every day mother fucker
Don't put your bra in the dryer it will get
fucked up
As your body changes so will the fit
of your bra. Try to get fitted every six
months to a year bitch
You can donate
Your old bra to
Women in need
Wearing a fun printed bra
(Such as leopart or polka dots)
or an uplifting color can feel like
a special treat.


never let anything
stand in the way
of youre dreams


tired but strong,
(merch available here)


cool story babe
Now fuckkng, tell me more
About the perspectives of the
Differnet people invloved and any
other context you think is importan



on my website
we show respect
step into my parlay...


No bitch, I don't
"Accept your apology"
i was in The wrong
I hope we're still frinds



Heres a quarter
Call someone who gives a shit
"You are Not Alond'
Im here to help
Any time day or night


Dont remove confederate
monuments
blow em the fuck up.
bitch!!
Admin currently has a kickstarter for a card game here. I hope someday I can play it.

1 comment: