Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Top 7 Evil Dolls of Haunted eBay



I love browsing haunted eBay items! I find their stories intriguing and fascinating. I am not being paid by any of these sellers to promote these items, I just enjoy sharing them.

Please note, none of these stories were written by me, and they are all unedited, besides two that I cut down for length. It is possible that some of these listings will be gone by the time you read this, but I included links anyway.

1. HAUNTED Teddy Bear Statue no doll VERY ACTIVE Two Evil Witches Sinister Sisters


Look how cute and innocent these bears look. You would think they're just two loving and sweet bears but you have the story completely twisted. These bears are known as the sinister sisters. They were witches that lived miles away from a small town in Virginia. Out in the mountains they had the privacy they wished for to practice there magic. The sister noticed they started to grow old. The only way they could find to prevent the aging was to disguise themselves as bears and take lost children who were wondering in the woods by themselves.

The witches would boil them in a stew and eat them up to absorb their youth. Adventurely the town went on a hunt to find out who was kidnapping the children of the town. They caught the sisters in the act and hung them for their horrid acts. The sisters had one last spell before they were hung and forever vowed to be in a very innocent spirit vessel and are now in this one because many other vessels have broke. They wanted to portray themselves as good guys. Don't let their looks me deceive you these sisters are as evil as a rattlesnake. And DON'T LET THIS VESSEL BREAK!! No telling where they would go next!!

2. Haunted paranormal antique doll - Demonic, evil, active voodoo spirit portal [abridged]


I apologize in advance for how long winded this listing will most likely be. I never really intended to put this doll up for sale since I really wanted to have more time to study it, but the activity has finally become too much for me as it's time for me to pass her along to someone who has the mental energy for this item. I first purchased this doll at an antique store some time ago. This was one of those rare items that I could feel before I even laid my eyes on it. Unfortunately, it caught my attention in a rather unpleasant way. I had been looking over the items in the shop when all of a sudden I was filled with the overwhelming sense of dread. I remember my heart began racing and everything just generally began to feel claustrophobic for me. [...] The feeling only disappeared once I spotted this doll. She didn't look like very much and was tucked far away on a junky shelf. [...] When I first got her home, the amount of activity I got was way less than I expected. I wasn't having luck with spirit boards or EVPs, and was only catching minor things suck as potential orbs in photos and minor captured cold spots. The activity was fairly underwhelming.

I eventually learned though that I was VERY wrong about that. One night, I woke up around 2am to the sound of a loud banging coming from my ceiling. [...]  eventually I fell back to sleep even though I was very confused. The banging definitely sounded like it was coming from above me, but I lived on the top floor so there was no way it was upstairs neighbors because I didn't have any. [...] I didn't give it much more thought until the next night when the same thing happened again. Three LOUD slams coming from above my bedroom, this time I was able to clock it at exactly 2:30AM on the date of March 13, 2017, this is when I officially began documenting things. [...] The next night, I decided to set an alarm for 2:25AM because I wanted to see if the banging was happening at particular time, and to see if maybe I could better figure out where it was coming from if I was already awake. I also had a tape recorder next to my bed to see if I could capture an EVP if it was for sure something paranormal. My alarm went off, 2:30AM came and went, and nothing happened. [...] I went back to bed and fell back to sleep, only to be woken up again at 3:00AM on the dot to the same three slamming sounds in a row. I jumped back out of bed and tried my best to find the source of the sound, but once again found nothing. [...] It was only as I got back to my room and was about to try and get back to sleep again that I realized my tape recorded had been running since my first alarm went off at 2:25AM that night. I had forgotten to shut it off after first getting up, meaning I had caught those three loud bangs on tape after all! I listened over everything, and sure enough at the 3:00AM mark you hear those loud noises as well as what founds like a very soft moaning/groaning noise. [...] I still have the copy of this EVP and the full 49 minutes (most of which is silence, but audio marks will be placed to save the listener time) will be uploaded to my website once it is finished being developed.

By this point, I hadn't connected the activity to this doll yet. [...] For about a week things were normal, until one night I woke up at around 2:30AM because I heard three soft knocks. [...] I was about to head back to bed when I just happened to look in the direction of one of my collections and noticed that this particular doll had fallen from her spot. [...] Every night those slams happened, she would fall over. [...] It was then that I started to connect the dots a little bit and I started shifting my focus directly to this particular doll. I tried to capture more EVP's but had no luck. I also tried several spirit board sessions but when asking a name but only able to get the numbers "102".

By this point, I was having the best luck with EVP's and EMF's when it came to capturing activity from this doll. [...] I had been studying her for a few weeks at this point, and nothing ever seemed genuinely concerning until I listened back to one EVP that I had recorded during a session using a Ouija board. [...] I had taken a break for lunch and listened over the EVPs while I ate. I nearly choked when I listened back to the recording. I had been trying to communicate through the knocking and had been trying to ask things such as "Can you knock three times for me? Can you knock five times for me?". [...] During one of my questions, at the same time that I'm speaking, you hear a twisted, gurgly voice say extremely fast "We're in the walls now". It happens so quickly that I had to slow down the audio and study it a bit in order for me to even make it out, but that's what I gathered. This EVP was collected on September 19th, 2017. I've attempted a few more sessions with the doll since then, but I feel as though I've exhausted my study at this point. I'm beginning to feel the same overwhelming feelings of dread and claustrophobia that I had when I first came in contact with this doll, so I believe it is meant for someone else who has the mental stamina to deal with an entity of this nature. Since the time of her last session, the doll has been placed in a blessed protection case. She was removed long enough for me to take the photos shown here, and she will remain in her case until she finds a new home. The blessed case will NOT be included in this listing, and if you wish for an additional protection item for this doll please contact me before purchase.

3. Haunted Antique Doll Dollbaby ~ Jane ~ Kate Blaire Antique EVIL Spirit Vintage


Meet Jane


Jane was a woman in her mid 20’s who was a member of a cult in the 1960s. This cult was made up of women who would trick men into coming into the woods to have sexual in counters, yet when the men would arrive in the woods they would then be pinned and slaughtered by the group of women.

Jane along with two other women named Kate and Blaire were shot to death when they lured the wrong man into the woods one evening who wasn’t willing to die without a fight. The other women managed to get the man under control and kill him but the deaths of Jane, Kate, and Blaire were unreversable.


Jane’s spirit is now in this vessel.


Jane is not a spirit to be reckoned with. She is very evil and will do her best to kill those around her.

Jane is very blood thirsty but she is also weak in this vessel.

Jane will curse at you and murmur words that are unrecognizable that is most likely language from her cult.

Jane will try to open drawers and cabinets in search of a murder weapon and you must lock your door at night in order to protect your self. With just Jane you should be able to protect yourself, but if you add in Kate and Blaire there is nothing that I can guarantee.


I received them from a powerful witch and she told me specifically to not have them in the same room together or unimaginable horrid would quickly flood into their owners life.

If you feel as you can handle Jane then she is all yours.

If you insist that you can handle all three of them you have my best wishes and blessings because I can only imagine all three of them chanting their unknown language together and the abilities that the three of them together may possess.

They are all very far apart with me.


~Many blessings~


4. haunted doll's creepy terrifying...


Me and my wife went to help out during the hurricane Katrina aftermath in new Orleans when we came across what was left of a family who lost everything they owned and several family members during that tragic day the story they told was that their neighbors were not as lucky when they went to what was left of their home they heard what sounded like crying coming from their neighbors home when they went in to see if their neighbors had made it out safely they found that their friends their neighbors were some that did not they found the parents and kids where in the children's bedrooms no doubt trying to get to higher ground from the raging waters the little girl still face down clutching onto her favorite doll this doll they said it was haunted though I don't believe in such things as I am a skeptic leaning more towards science than hoodoo but I've noticed after purchasing this thing to help a family in need out ever since I brought this d@wn thing home stuff has been happening at my home things seem to randomly be out of place several nights me and my wife and even friends have heard what sounds like a little girl laughing but the drawing line was when our 4 year old son had told us that a little girl had been visiting him in his room while playing so this thing has to go I refuse to have it in my house any longer now sits in a box locked in our building out of the house yet things keep happening I feel like I'm going crazy let this be someone's else's problem/curse.... Thank you and god bless and good luck DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU...


5. Haunted Doll - Beware Of Snooks The Cat


Snooks the haunted cat doll

We found her in the basement of the Home we recently moved into. We brought her upstairs and that’s when the strange things began to happen. She gets in to your head and will speak with you in visions and nightmares. These nightmares consist of her previous owners and what horrible things she has done to them. The spirit in which inhabits this doll is nothing to mess with. Though, her innocent blue eyes scream “Play with me”. It is very dangerous to do so. One wrong move and she will bring you horrible nightmares that will make any sane person go insane. She wants to be your friend but is very sensitive. Please proceed with caution when you receive this beautiful but haunted doll. I do not suggest keeping her in your bedroom or she will keep you up all night with her horrid visions.


6. Chuck The Doll "Haunted or Weird Energy"


This auction is for the ventriloquist dummy doll pictured, he has paint chips on his head and hands. his pull string works rarely, the spring needs repaired, his body is cloth with the vinyl pieces sewn into place. Measure roughly 25 inches in height.
Chuck sat in our front room for a few nights, he liked to open his mouth and scowl at anyone sitting in the room with him. He particularly loves low light, almost like the overhead normal lights made him not as active. We have a low light lamp in the front room, and when that was the only lighting, was when he truly liked to show his presence. We can think of one time he moved his arms, but his favorite activity is the scowling. The only thing we heard from this doll was when my son was playing on the floor near him in the chair, we heard him say "Please give me my space." So since Chuck asked please, I do not think he is trying to be malevolent, just a crotchety old man who wants the room to himself. 


7. Haunted antique demonic Ouija doll - Possessed powerful evil spirit portal [abridged]


This dolls history is unlike any other doll I've purchased or had up for sale in the past. Forgive me for how long this listing might run on, there's quite a lot of detail to her! I purchased this doll quite some time ago off of the deep web (or dark web). [...] The item that struck me the most was this doll. There was something about the way she looked and just an energy I felt that drew me into her. I was so hesitant to buy her because shopping on the deep web can be EXTREMELY seedy, but I knew I was going to regret it if I passed her up. I can't remember what all the seller/website said, but I did remember them saying that this was one of their most powerful objects, that there was a demon contained within, that it had all of these amazing powers, etc. I figured out how to use bitcoin long enough to purchase her and waited for over a month for her to arrive. I'm not even certain where she was coming from since she got delivered with no return address. 

Immediately after getting this doll and doing so, I have to admit I was very disappointed in what I was seeing. The strong connection I had felt seeing her online was very weak, and I noticed a large "Hong Kong" stamp across her back. My first thought was "oh great, I've been ripped off with a cheapy doll". [...] I cleaned up the doll, meditated with her a bit, and did my usual tests. As expected by that point, I didn't get very good results. [...] I ended up putting the doll away for a few weeks and honestly didn't experience anything out of the ordinary.

I'm not really sure what changed for the doll. [...] All I know is that about a month after I got the doll, all hell started to break loose. It started with a sudden sever increase of shadow people. [...] Eventually, I started seeing different kind of shadow creatures. Unlike the ones I had normally been spotting since childhood, these shadows were very small and low to the ground. Like spotting a small animal run from the room out of the corner of your eye. [...] I didn't really feel threatened, but decided to pull this doll back out and conduct a new reading on it. 

Wanting to get to the source of the activity, I (rather foolishly) gave the entity within more room and free will than it should have been allowed. [...] I set up a spirit board session for the doll and got more than I bargained for with the results. Immediately, the planchette began to move around the board as soon as I began my session, I hadn't even asked any questions yet. This session didn't last very long because all it would spell out was vulgar words and phrases that I'm sure eBay won't allow me to type here. I tried asking all the usual questions, but learned pretty quickly that all it was interested in was saying bad things so I closed the session. [...] I felt very put off and frankly a bit personally attacked by the session, so I decided to call up a fellow Medium friend to come over and examine the doll with me. It was about a week before my friend could arrive, and within that time the shadow people/creatures were everywhere.

When my friend first saw the doll, she said that there was something very off putting about it, like there was something of force trying to physically push her away. [...] This time around the entity seemed a bit more cooperative and at least wasn't spelling out vulgar things on the board. [...] The only things we were able to gather were the words "You", "Death", "Mary" and "April". [...] We were just about to finish up our session, when we both paused because it sounded like a loud sigh/expelle of air had just escaped the doll. [...] We asked each other if we both heard the same thing, and before we could fully figure out what had just happened, my fire alarm suddenly went off. [...] We scattered at that time since I needed to rush to turn off the alarm, but you can see the very last picture I snapped from that session. The photo is a bit blurry since this was snapped right at the time the fire alarm started going off, but I've circled what appears to be a very strange and disturbing energy trying to show itself. If you look closely between the three photos that I have provided from this session, you can also see that in two shots it almost appears as though this doll is blinking and moving its eyes (this is NOT a naturally blinking doll, the eyes are not made to move in any way), and in another photo you can see what looks like a soft mist or light surrounding the doll.  

Upon seeing this photo, I bound the doll to a protective area and have kept her there ever since. I even moved this doll from my home completely for a while and left her with my mother, however as the years go on and her health becomes more of an issue she had decided that it is best for the both of us to simply sell off these items that have caused us so many sleepless nights over the years. [...] I believe this doll needs to go to someone who has the time and energy to invest in communicating with the entity. I would highly advise only collectors who are already experienced in the paranormal/spiritual field to take on this doll. [...]

The doll itself is in very good condition. There is some general age wear that's to be expected, a few loose strings and wear along the outfit, but other than that there is no damages to the doll. She stands at about 9 inches tall and is being sold exactly as is, just as she was all those years ago when I first bought her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment